more of the same insanity ::::::::

9.18.2005

What spawns in my pons

I already told a few friends about my dream the night before last. I dreamed I was chosen (the day of) to go and compete in doubles tennis at 7:00 PM for the Olympics. Doubles tennis. No one knew about it ahead of time, and I hadn't expected it at all. I hadn't even played in years. And there I was, four hours before the match, expected to go and play in the Olympics. Good thing it was doubles; it was a little less stressful that way. I thought briefly about going and practicing my serve a little bit before the big match. Or just warming up my swing. But I didn't. In fact, it didn't take long to just convince myself not to go. So I skipped the whole thing. Later in the dream I talked to a friend who had been there at the match. She said she was surprised when it was supposed to start and they called for me. "They called your name two times," she said, "but you weren't there."

Well maybe if they had given me more notice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...


You have a riveting web log
and undoubtedly must have
atypical & quiescent potential
for your intended readership.
May I suggest that you do
everything in your power to
honor your Designer/Architect
as well as your audience.

Please remember to never
restrict anyone's opportunities
for ascertaining uninterrupted
existence for their quintessence.

Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
Dr. Howdy

'Thought & Humor'

P.S. I like playing doubles in tennis...

4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home